THE MITZVAH PROJECT
Please bring your donations (food, paper goods, health care products, detergents, soap, diapers, baby wipes etc.) to the synagogue and we’ll deliver them to the Food Pantry. Remember all products should have a Kosher seal on them.
While all kosher foodstuffs are always needed and certainly appreciated, there are certain items that are in particular need.
- Non-Food Items: Paper goods, health care products, detergents, soap, diapers, baby wipes etc.
- Canned tuna or salmon
- Coffee, tea & hot cocoa mix (including individual packets or wrapped tea bags packets)
- Dry cereal (large and small boxes) and hot cereal (instant, singles and regular)
- Canned or packaged soup (low sodium, of course)
- All juices (in plastic or cardboard containers)
- Shelf-stable milk
- Fruit salad
- Nutrition supplements, such as Ensure
- Macaroni & cheese
- Microwave popcorn, nuts and other snack items
- Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and other condiments including oils and vinegar
When you purchase items to donate, please buy as you would for yourself. Please leave your donations in the collection box located in the Bernard Berger Room. Let’s continue making 5777 the year of giving!