Meaningful Jewish Connections …
make them at the Malverne Jewish Center!
At the Malverne Jewish Center you can reconnect with friends and make new ones in our welcoming, pluralistic Jewish community. Wherever you see yourself on the spectrum of Jewish spirituality and observance, you can find a home with us.
We offer Shabbat and Festival services, plenty of opportunities for adult engagement and learning, interfaith and social action programs, and events in conjunction with other area synagogues.
SOME CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS
• Leave home only for essentials (shopping, visits to pharmacy)
• Practice Social Distancing
• Wear Facemask when going out
• Wear Gloves when going out
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Shop solo
• Wash (with gloves) groceries and produce before eating
• Wash hands under hot water for 20 seconds
• Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects (tables, countertops, doornobs, etc.) with household detergent and water
• If you are a person with a serious underlying health condition (i.e. heart and lungs that weaken the immune system) stay and away from other people
• Quarantine family members that have been exposed to or exhibit of symptoms of the virus and call the doctor for advice